Well Being Wednesday
Wednesday 25th November
Today I want you to focus on your well being. Isolation is not easy and you have all worked so hard to keep your learning going. I am sure you are all looking forward to ending your self isolation and I would like you to take some time for yourself this afternoon, being kind to yourself and congratulating yourself for commiting to your learning whilst at home.
So, I would like to you do something for you, something that makes you feel good and I would like you to share your Well Being Wednesday activities on Seesaw. I have put a list together of some suggested activities, but you can add anything else that you would like.
- Listen to music that makes you happy - you could make up a dance, film a music video or create some blackout poetry using the lyrics
- Write your very own Christmas song - take a well known tune and change the lyrics
- Play a board game - We have spent all week designing our own games, now you can enjoy playing a game of your choice
- Read, tell and write some jokes - laughter is the best medicine after all!
- Make a bucket of kindness - fill it with random acts of kindness that you can do each day to make someone happy
- Make a den
- Bake or cook - and then enjoy eating it!
- Draw or paint - there are some brilliant tutorials on You Tube, you might amaze yourself at how good you are!
- Build Lego - always a great way to relax and unwind
- Get out the playdough or plasticine - you could make an animation or just have fun modelling and creating
I can't wait to see what you choose to do.
Have fun and I will see you all tomorrow!!