Monday 30th March 2020
The focus this week is Easter.
Here are some ideas to try...
Make an Easter garden and place it at your front door so your friends can see it on their daily walk.
Make Easter cards- send them to relatives, neighbours or friends.
Could you create an egg hunt in the house or garden?
Rather than eggs, draw 10 different Easter themed pictures. Number them and then hide them.
As it is so sunny at the moment why not make the most of your garden or look out for nature on your daily exercise.
- Try to find as many mini beasts and creatures as you can.
- Record them in a chart or table.
- Perhaps draw a bar chart of what you find.
- Try some observational drawings of what you find.
- How may different plants, flowers and trees can you name?
- Try to record the weather daily.
- Pretend to give the weather forecast.
Week beginning 23rd March 2020
Here are a few tasks related to Florence Nightingale.
You might want to extend these further.
Could you find out about:-
- Victorian clothes and fashion- maybe make a peg doll or clothes for your toys.
- Victorian inventions and inventors- maybe make a toy train.
- Victorian buildings and structures- create a bridge with recycled materials or your construction kits.
Email a photo to school. We'd all love to see your ideas.